Coordinated by Archives, Cofrin Library
An opportunity for students grades 6-12 to create a history project and compete at local, regional, state & national levels.
What to Expect
- Registration and refreshments will begin at 7:30 a.m. at the University Union. A brief training session will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- A wide array of student projects. Guaranteed to astound and amaze! You will learn something new about history!
- Judges: Teamwork and camaraderie with your judging team
- Exhibit judges: judging is done standing
- Room monitors: work alone, some interaction with judges and students
- Registration: gets loud and hectic at peak times
- Clean-up: wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- See old friends, colleagues, and meet new people
- A great feeling of fun and satisfaction -- the enthusiasm of students is infectious!