Public and Nonprofit Continuing Education Trainings
click here to learn more about our trainings and how to register
The Center for Public Affairs enhances civic engagement and quality of life in the community by:
- Conducting applied and scholarly research and technical assistance
- Providing students opportunities for internships, service learning, honors research, and civic engagement
- Sponsoring educational programs to share information and dialog about civic issues
- Providing a mechanism for collaboration between community organizations and citizens
Snapshot Report: School Choice Vouchers in Green Bay
The Center for Public Affairs (CFPA) works to produce research that benefits the community as a whole. We are happy to announce a new research series: CFPA Policy Snapshots.
Or click here for the Executive Summary
Project: LIFE Study
LIFE (Leading Indicators for Excellence) Study 2010-2011, aims to develop a clear understanding of the overall quality of life in the three communities: Green Bay, Fox Cities and Oshkosh.
News stories in Inside
- iPat Film Series: Do The Math, Tuesday at 7
February 28, 2014
- ‘Living on One Dollar’ screening, discussion to be held Feb. 18
February 13, 2014
- iPat film series is back for spring!
January 30, 2014
- Center for Public Affairs to offer outcome management, grant-writing trainings
November 20, 2013
- CFPA’s Warner tapped for panels on hot voucher issue
November 18, 2013