Public and Nonprofit
Continuing Education Trainings
NEW! click here to learn more about Spring/Summer 2014 trainings and how to register
The Center for Public Affairs enhances civic engagement and quality of life in the community by:
- Conducting applied and scholarly research and technical assistance
- Providing students opportunities for internships, service learning, honors research, and civic engagement
- Sponsoring educational programs to share information and dialog about civic issues
- Providing a mechanism for collaboration between community organizations and citizens
The Center for Public Affairs (CFPA) works to produce research that benefits the community as a whole. We are happy to announce a new research series: CFPA Policy Snapshots.
Project: LIFE Study
LIFE (Leading Indicators for Excellence) Study 2010-2011, provides a clear understanding of the overall quality of life in the three communities: Green Bay, Fox Cities and Oshkosh.
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay Center for Public Affairs presents training options for campus, public
April 22, 2014
- iPat Film Series: Do The Math, Tuesday at 7
February 28, 2014
- ‘Living on One Dollar’ screening, discussion to be held Feb. 18
February 13, 2014
- iPat film series is back for spring!
January 30, 2014
- Center for Public Affairs to offer outcome management, grant-writing trainings
November 20, 2013