Students are provided with a solid understanding of chemical principles, the use of modern instrumentation, the design of experiments, and the ability to analyze data and present results.
ACS Certified Majors
Students who want to add depth to their programs may pursue an American Chemical Society (ACS)-certified major in either chemistry or environmental chemistry. Students who complete these majors are registered with the ACS and have the certification recorded on their official University credentials.
SAACS Student OrgThe Student Affiliate of the American Chemical Society (SAACS) works to instill professional pride, prepare students for careers in chemistry or related field, and spread an interest for chemistry in the community.
- 09/20/2012 - Meet Director of Student Affairs from Concordia University Wisconsin's School of Pharmacy. Email Dr. Wondergem for an individual appointment.
- 10/09/2012 - Make slime with 5th graders during Phuture Phoenix Day and have some fun! Email Dr. Wondergem to volunteer 10:30am-11:30am or 12:30pm-1:30pm.
News stories in Inside
- In the news: Chen talks spontaneous combustion for story on Preble fire
August 13, 2014
- Twelve UW-Green Bay faculty members earn academic promotions, tenure
June 6, 2014
- A toast… to theatre, marketing, chemistry, wine
October 24, 2013
- Cahill takes Sager award for undergraduate scientific writing
February 12, 2013
- Eagle sculpture in Van Koevering’s memory
October 25, 2011