The English Department offers emphases in Literature, Creative Writing, and English Education to encourage literacy and the study of language.
English 305: Novel Writing Workshop
English 436: Major Authors: Cormac McCarthy
Coming Soon! Spring 2015
English 312: Topics in Creative Writing: Screenwriting
English 436: Major Authors: Lord Byron
English 331: Major Prose: Experimental Fiction and Introduction to Digital Humanities
Sheepshead Review is both a student organization and an English course for credit. Interested students may become involved in the student organization by attending any one of the bi-weekly general meetings held on campus.
The journal is a reflection of UW-Green Bay. All students, faculty, and alumni are encouraged to participate!
News stories in Inside
- Faculty note: Prof. Sarah Schuetze presents paper at Modern Language Association annual meeting
January 20, 2017
- Faculty note: Sarah Schuetze
December 15, 2016
- Faculty Note: Prof. Meacham publications
November 7, 2016
- ‘Revise the Room’ fundraiser nears goal
September 9, 2016
- Reminder: ‘Give a Kid a Chair’ campaign
August 23, 2016