Veteran's Benefits at UW-Green Bay
Veterans and certain eligible dependents may be entitled to educational benefits under various programs administered by the Veterans Administration. Veterans and eligible dependents may obtain these benefits while pursuing a course of study at UW-Green Bay. Students enrolled under these programs must carry 12 hours of credit during each semester of the academic year to be eligible for full-time allotments. Summer session allotments are determined by class dates or length of class and number of credits.
Military Friendly School
We are happy to report that for the fifth year in a row, UW-Green Bay has been named to the list of Military Friendly Schools, compiled by Victory Media Inc.
The list honors the top 15 percent of colleges, universities and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America’s military service members, veterans and spouses as students, and ensure their success on campus.Learn more »
News stories in Inside
- Koltz: ‘Ruck march’ to raise awareness, resources to address vet suicides
April 29, 2014
- UW-Green Bay to host 2014 community Pow Wow Saturday, April 12
April 7, 2014
- Column highlights student vet’s business plan for ‘At Ease’
March 13, 2014
- Strohfus’ story: Coverage continues of WWII pilot’s visit to campus, beyond
March 10, 2014
- In the news: Strohfus, University
March 7, 2014