Veteran's Benefits at UW-Green Bay
Veterans and certain eligible dependents may be entitled to educational benefits under various programs administered by the Veterans Administration. Veterans and eligible dependents may obtain these benefits while pursuing a course of study at UW-Green Bay. Students enrolled under these programs must carry 12 hours of credit during each semester of the academic year to be eligible for full-time allotments. Summer session allotments are determined by class dates or length of class and number of credits.
Military Friendly School
We are happy to report that for the fifth year in a row, UW-Green Bay has been named to the list of Military Friendly Schools, compiled by Victory Media Inc.
The list honors the top 15 percent of colleges, universities and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America’s military service members, veterans and spouses as students, and ensure their success on campus.
Learn more »
News stories in Inside
- Vietnam veterans traveling display garners media attention
November 14, 2016
- Thank You Veterans and Active Military Personnel
November 11, 2016
- UW-Green Bay receives UW System recognition for honoring vets and active military
November 10, 2016
- UW-Green Bay veterans, active military and family members honored at Lambeau Field
November 7, 2016
- Coming up: Military appreciation events
November 2, 2016