Inclusive Excellence is a planning process intended to help each UW System institution establish a comprehensive and well-coordinated set of systematic actions that focus specifically on fostering greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and accountability at every level of university life.
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is committed to a vision of diversity that is broadly inclusive, warmly welcoming, and equitable in its treatment of all members of the campus community. Through engagement, reflection and action, we will be an institution committed to diversity in thought and practice moving beyond labels & categories that put up barriers and keep us fragmented.
In The News
- Ray Cross announces diversity and inclusion position
June 16, 2016
- Fletcher and Wheat selected as UWGB Diversity Scholars
June 2, 2016
- Diverse Religions guest panel rescheduled — consider attending ‘Ashley’s Story’
April 27, 2016
- Reminder: Diversity Scholars
April 26, 2016
- Regent President announces examination of underrepresented minority experiences
April 13, 2016