Inclusive Excellence is a planning process intended to help each UW System institution establish a comprehensive and well-coordinated set of systematic actions that focus specifically on fostering greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and accountability at every level of university life.
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is committed to a vision of diversity that is broadly inclusive, warmly welcoming, and equitable in its treatment of all members of the campus community. Through engagement, reflection and action, we will be an institution committed to diversity in thought and practice moving beyond labels & categories that put up barriers and keep us fragmented.
In The News
- Reminder: AIC’s ‘Fall Showcase’ is Sept. 9
September 5, 2014
- AIC asks to save the date for Sept. 9 student showcase, welcome
August 21, 2014
- More on new role for Stacie Christian
May 23, 2014
- Mallett joins UW-Green Bay as diversity director
May 22, 2014
- UW-Green Bay gets positive scores for LGBTQ efforts
May 21, 2014