Newly named in July 2016, the College of Health, Education, and Social Welfare is home to the following academic programs and partnerships:
- Undergraduate and graduate academic programs in Education, Nursing & Health, and Social Work.
- Community Partnerships of Behavioral Health Training Partnership, First Nations Studies Education Center, and Phuture Phoenix.
The education that students receive at UW-Green Bay is life changing in terms of preparing for a chosen profession, developing a broader world view, and instilling new strengths and skills to more fully contribute to the greater good of communities.
In this College, we’re guided by a vision of “
Together we will inspire students and transform communities”! We’re in this together – students, faculty, staff, and the community. We share in goals together including:
- Student Learning in classrooms (in-person and distance), labs, field settings, and extracurricular venues that motivates learners toward meaningful and productive careers.
- Improving Communities through educational presentations, partnerships, student field experiences and service learning hours, and collaborative projects.
- Valuing the university, and its resources and potential to enhance lives and communities.
UW-Green Bay is everyone’s university and we are all part of making it great!
Dean, College of Health, Education, and Social Welfare