Please keep education in your 2014 budgets!
Municipal Clerks and Treasurers Institute 2014 dates
July 13-18, 2014
KI Convention Center
333 Main Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
KI Convention Center Directions
- $92/night Hyatt and KI Convention Center, Green Bay
- $70/night Clarion Hotel, Green Bay
Master Academy for Civic and Public Affairs 2014 dates
- Four Day: $339 - $50 off first time attendee brings the fee to $289.
- Municipal Discount Package: $392 - Eight half day sessions split among multiple employees. Click here for more information.
- Three Day: $299
- Two and 1/2 Day: $269
- Two Day: $229
- One Day: $129
- Athenian Dialogue: $69
Organizational Development Institute
UW-Green Bay's Local Government Education Outreach has a rich tradition of supporting local government statewide through a wide range of practical continuing education programs for officials and employees. These programs provide the skills and competencies required to effectively serve in government.
Local Government Education Outreach serves Wisconsin's public officials:
- Town, Village, City Clerks and Treasurers
- Wisconsin Government Financial Officers Association (WGFOA)
- Wisconsin Municipal Clerks Association (WMCA)
- Municipal Treasurers Association of Wisconsin (MTAW)
- Wisconsin City/County Management Association (WCMA)
- County Officials
- Wisconsin County Clerks Association (WCCA)
- Wisconsin County Constitutional Officers Association (WCCO)
- Wisconsin County Treasurers Association (WCTA)
- Wisconsin Registers of Deeds Association
- Local Governments in N.E. Wisconsin
- Leadership in Public Service Emphasis
- Emergency Management