Preparing skilled and imaginative problem-solvers for careers in government, non-profit organizations, academic institutions, and private industries.
No need to apply for assistantships. All students are considered for any available positions.
Are you ready to apply? We are accepting applications for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
News stories in Inside
- EMBI, grad student get $7,000 for Tosca study of shipping containers
September 12, 2014
- Enjoying the environment: Grad students, faculty open semester by the bay
September 10, 2014
- Twelve UW-Green Bay faculty members earn academic promotions, tenure
June 6, 2014
- Researchers to the rescue: Science students help save fish
April 23, 2014
- Faculty note: Stoll, Dalke, Dornbush, Fermanich
March 24, 2014