Check Application Status
- Application Transmittal Form (Eform)
- Program Plan Change Form (PDF)
- Declaration of Masters Degree (GR-1) (Eform) MSN students do not need to file this form.
- Environmental Science & Policy Graduate Assistantship Application (PDF)
- Intent to Graduate form is found in SIS.
- UW System Online Application
- Discontinued Student Re-Admission
- Approval for Candidacy for the Master Degree (GR-2) (ES&P ONLY) (Eform)
- Approval for Candidacy for the Master Degree (GR-2) (Eform)
- Request for Thesis Defense/Project Presentation (GR-3) (Eform)
- Approval of Thesis Defense or Project Presentation (GR-4) (Eform) This Eform is to be initiated by the Major Professor/Advisor. This form is also available as a PDF. (GR-4 PDF)
- Environmental Science and Policy Thesis Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Library Release Form (PDF)
- Online Release Form (PDF)
- 5-Year Completion Deadline Extension (PDF) - For extending the time limit for completion of an MS degree
- Credit Overload (PDF) - For registers for a credit load in excess of your maximum credit load
- Course Substitution (Eform) Faculty approval to use one course in place of another in your graduate program.
- Exception to 1-Credit Thesis Defense Requirement (PDF) - For if events beyond your control prevent the defense of your thesis before the last day of classes in a term
- Graduate Assigned Study (595 or 596) (Eform) (This form takes the place of the yellow card)
- Independent Study and Internship Approval Form (MS Word document)
- Incomplete Grade (Eform) - Used by faculty members only, to submit incomplete grade deadline information.
- Late Action (PDF) - For adding a course to an existing load of credits, dropping one or more courses after the published deadline while remaining enrolled in other courses, initial late registration, course withdrawal after the published deadline for a given semester
- Suspension (PDF) - For requesting a waiver of academic suspension status in order to be allowed to continue at the University
- Miscellaneous General Petition (PDF) - Used if your request does not fit into any of the above categories