Develop a greater understanding of what it means to be human through the study of history, literature, philosophy, religion, languages, and world civilizations.
Great Books Reading Group
Held at the Brown County Library (main branch), these discussions of "great books" are hosted by Humanistic Studies faculty and are open to the public.
- Second Tuesday of the month (During the academic year)
- 6:30 p.m.
- 2nd Floor Board Room
Green Bay Film Society
The Green Bay Film Society is a non-profit community group dedicated to bringing international and independent films to N.E. Wisconsin and to engaging in discussion of film.
This year's Film Series will be held in the Auditorium of the Neville Public Museum. All films begin at 7:00 P.M. and are free and open to the public.Learn more »
News stories in Inside
- Friday’s HUS faculty forum will feature talks by Leary, Hutchison
September 22, 2014
- Work on paper by Latin American artists at WC Gallery
September 17, 2014
- Prof. Sherman to introduce Wednesday’s film series offering
September 14, 2014
- Summer recap: Jeffreys visits Chile for lectures, TED Talk
September 12, 2014
- At the Neville: Boswell talks beer and democracy
September 8, 2014