Membership Information & Fees
- Must be 18 to purchase a daily guest pass unless accompanied by an adult member
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the fitness center or the jogging track at any time.
- Please read our complete eligibility requirements by clicking here.
- Individual - FREE
- Family Full - $285
- Family Monthly - $32
- Individual - $390
- Individual Monthly - $36
- Family Full - $575
- Family Monthly - $53
UW-Green Bay Alumni
- Individual - $345
- Individual Monthly - $32
- Family Full - $520
- Family Monthly - $48
- Full - $280
- Monthly - $26
- Adult(18 & up) - $10
- Kids (5-17) - $5
- Aqua Fitness - $5
- University Student Pass - $5
Must be 18 to purchase a daily visitor guest pass unless accompanied by an adult Kress Member
Towel Service (Students Only)
- Semester - $4
- Full year - $8
- Brown (Faculty/Staff) - Semester: $20
- Blue (All Members) - Semester: $15
- Orange (All Members) - Semester: $10
- Locker Deposit Fee - $3
- Family memberships are limited to married couples and their children 18 years of age and younger. Proof of age is required.
- Because the Kress Events Center is not equipped to provide structured activities for young children and recognizes that its primary function is to provide recreational opportunities to students and adult community members, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by, supervised by, and participating in the same activity of an adult (18 or older). They cannot be unattended while the adult is recreating.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the fitness center at any time.
- Children must join under their parents’ membership (at least one parent must be a member). There are no single memberships for anyone under the age of 16.
- A person must be 55 years of age or older and retired, or 62 years of age to qualify for the senior citizen rate. Proof of age and retirement is required.
- Spouses and family members cannot join under either Senior Citizen programs.
- All lockers must be empty by Saturday, May 18, 2012. Contents left in locker will be removed and a fee of $10 will be required for return of contents.