NAS houses majors and minors in Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry, Geoscience, Mathematics; a minor in Physics; and a pre-professional program of study in Engineering.
NAS Seminar Series
Next seminar in the series will be The Structural Evolution of a Semiconducting Polymer for Organic LEDs and Solar Cells by Jeremy Intemann, Assistant Professor Chemistry, NAS, UW Green Bay on Friday, April 3, 2015 at 3:00PM in ES 301. Social to follow in ES 317
Environmental Management and Business Institute
Joining the University, local businesses, and community leaders to work toward the realization of a sustainable future, EMBI promotes environmental awareness and eco-friendly initiatives.
News stories in Inside
- UWGB’s Intemann leads Friday NAS seminar
March 30, 2015
- Fermanich a featured presenter at Great Lakes water conference
March 23, 2015
- Faculty note: Spider expert Draney talks birds
February 24, 2015
- Double the love: Fondness for UWGB brings alumni back for more
February 12, 2015
- Faculty note: Grubisha publication
February 11, 2015