NAS houses majors and minors in Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry, Geoscience, Mathematics; a minor in Physics; and a pre-professional program of study in Engineering.
NAS Seminar Series
Join us to hear Dr. David Helpap from Public and Environmental Affairs on Friday, Oct. 24 talk about Brownfield redevelopment strategies and local governments.
The seminar will be held at 3:00 pm in ES 301 and a social will follow at 4:00-4:30 pm in ES 317.
Environmental Management and Business Institute
Joining the University, local businesses, and community leaders to work toward the realization of a sustainable future, EMBI promotes environmental awareness and eco-friendly initiatives.
News stories in Inside
- Credit Wenger, Levintova with assists on student’s $50,000 EPA award
October 13, 2014
- Slideshow: Baird Creek lessons include ecology, involvement
October 8, 2014
- Reminder: Chen and today’s electronic Bronsted-Lowry acid talk
September 26, 2014
- The acid talk: Chen will present at Friday’s NAS Seminar
September 23, 2014
- Fermanich helps shed light on area “dead zone” during boat tour
September 22, 2014