Scholarships Application Materials:
- 2015-2016 Scholarship Brochure
- 2015-2016 Scholarship Application
- Cover letter describing your academic goals and interests, involvement in activities/clubs/service projects/research projects, awards/scholarships/recognition for previous achievements, etc.
- UW-Green Bay transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable).
- Letter of recommendation from a UW-Green Bay faculty member.
Materials are due December 4, 2015. Scholarships are awarded at the beginning of the Spring Semester.