Curriculum Planning and Procedures
Curriculum approval procedures approved by the University Committee and Faculty Senate
- Curriculum Planning and Procedures Guide, Revised October 2012
The purpose of this Guide is to provide an overview of UW-Green Bay curriculum approval procedures ranging from the establishment of new degrees to modifications of existing courses.
The curriculum approval procedures have been structured to comply with existing UW-Green Bay and UW System policies and procedures while at the same time encouraging faculty to creatively develop and refine the University’s curriculum and academic programs to improve quality and maximize students' learning opportunities.
If you have questions, contact the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs/Director of Graduate Studies or the Secretary of the Faculty and Academic Staff.
Curriculum approval forms
The forms below are available for download as Microsoft Word Documents.
- Curriculum Form CA - Degree, Major, Minor, Emphasis, Certificate
- Curriculum Form CCF - Course Changes
- Curriculum Form NCF - New Courses
- Curriculum Form F - General Education Program Modifications
- Curriculum Form G - Cooperative Program
- Curriculum Form H - Off-Campus Degree Program
- Curriculum Form I - Distance Education Program
- Curriculum Form J - Articulation Agreement
- Curriculum Form K - Academic Unit Actions
- Curriculum Form X - Experimental Course Proposal
- Curriculum Form Z-AAC - Curriculum Consultation (Academic Affairs Council)
- Curriculum Form Z-GEC - Curriculum Consultation (General Education Council)
- Curriculum Form Z-GSC - Curriculum Consultation (Graduate Studies Council)