In every conceivable setting from scientific research centers to mental health care services, "the understanding of behavior" is the enterprise of psychologists (American Psychological Association).
Psychology is the systematic and scientific study of behavior and experience. It seeks to explain how physiological, personal, social, and environmental conditions influence thought and action. Research with humans aims to understand, predict, and influence behavior.
If you are looking for a great major with a challenging but exciting future than a Psychology major might be right for you.
News stories in Inside
- Faculty appointments: Lanter, Martin to take on new roles
June 7, 2013
- UW-Green Bay professors teach at ‘Faculty College’
June 3, 2013
- ‘Like a family to me’: Sights, sounds of UW-Green Bay spring commencement
May 28, 2013
- Video: First steps are big ones, at Commencement
May 18, 2013
- Significant steps: Grad to realize dream of walking across commencement stage
May 14, 2013