April - How to Protect Your Business Value
Business Value Protection Strategies need not be costly, time consuming, or cumbersome. Learn about key business value protection strategies such as business protection, employee retention, business market positioning, and financial independence.
- Date 1: Tue 4/22 - Noon Register for this Webinar
- Date 2: Thu 4/24 - 1 pm Register for this Webinar
- Presenter: John Kielich, Financial Consultant, AXA Advisors LLC
May - How to Lead Your Business Through Change
Change is accelerating. People are working on many and overlapping changes in their workplace and personal lives. Creating a solid strategy and project plan helps changes move forward, but the key to successful change at work is engaging employees.
- Date 1: Tue 5/20 - Noon Register for this Webinar
- Date 2: Thu 5/22 - 1 pm Register for this Webinar
- Presenter: Tina Schuelke, Founder and Executive Director of Change Management | Communications Center, LLC
June - How to Ask For and Get What You Want
We all could use a formula for those touchy situations in which you’d like someone to change their behavior. We know what doesn’t work: blowing up or ignoring it and hoping the problem goes away. Effective strategies to asking for and getting what you want is key to building productive working relationships.
- Date 1: Tue 6/17 - Noon Register for this Webinar
- Date 2: Thu 6/19 - 1 pm Register for this Webinar
- Presenter: Terra L. Fletcher, Founder and President of Fletcher Consulting
“...these are great seminars! I've been watching them whenever I get the chance!"
“I love the replay of past webinars! Thank you!"
“I found some real actionable things I could use, so I’m happy I spent the time. We are currently looking for a good lead research tool, so the tip on the library saved us a ton of money!”
“I actually had my whole sales team in attendance as well. I leveraged it for part of my all day sales team retreat. I thought it was a solid presentation with great examples and real substance – A+++"
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact (name, address, and phone number of person who will make the arrangements). The SBDC program does not deny admission or participation in programs or services because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternal or parental status.
SBDC on TwitterTweets by @uwgbsbdc