Federal Benefits Overview
Table of Contents
- Chapter 30 Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 1606 Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assist (REAP)
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill (Dependents)
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 35 Survivors & Dependents Assistance (DEA)
- Reserve Tuition Assistance thru www.GoArmyEd.com
The Department of Veterans Affairs administers a variety of education benefit programs. Veterans and service members may be eligible for more than one chapter. Consider each chapter carefully before selecting one. A description and application process is included on each of the benefit information pages. If you have questions, please contact one of the Veteran Certifying Officials in the Financial Aid Office.
Veterans and military service members may be able to earn college credit for what they already know by earning qualifying scores on any of 33 introductory-level college subject exams. For more information, please visit the CLEP for Military site: http://clep.collegeboard.org/military/
You can find more information on federal education benefit programs at www.gibill.va.gov.