Destination: College Success!
What is Phoenix GPS (Gateways to Phirst Year Success)?
- A program that helps students to successfully navigate the first year of college and gives students the tools to map their course for college success.
- It’s a year-long program for first year students where you’ll…
- Take courses with a small group of first year students
- Get support and guidance from a faculty mentor, an academic advisor, and a peer mentor
- Receive help choosing a major and identifying your career interests
- Attend campus events and learn how to get the most from your college experience
- Make friends and enjoy fun activities with your GPS group
There is no extra cost to participate in The Phoenix GPS Program!
Applications for the 2015-16 Program will be accepted online beginning February 2015