The philosophy of Student Affairs is to support and enrich the student
learning experience and help shape student success.
- Places an emphasis on the integration of a student's personal and academic growth.
- Fosters an environment for learning that provides a wide variety of out-of-class learning
opportunities, work and leadership experiences, information, advice and counsel that meet
student needs and expectations.
- Recognizes the great diversity of individual backgrounds and experiences.
- Adheres to student development and learning theories which incorporate the intellectual,
psychological and physical growth of students.
- Believes that students are responsible for their lives and accountable for their behavior
and decisions with resulting consequences.