“Don’t just stand for the success of other women - insist on it.” - Gail Blanke
This UW-Green Bay group for women and their advocates is a vehicle to share materials, converse with and support, each other in a social environment with the goal of empowering, inspiring and advocating for female leaders.
Book Discussion: ‘Quiet: The Power of Introverts...’
Join in a book discussion in the University Union Heritage Room from 3:30-5 p.m. on Monday, April 14.
News stories in Inside
- Women in Higher Ed Leadership will hold state conference in Green Bay
October 7, 2013
- Mattison to keynote leadership, networking luncheon
September 12, 2013
- News watch: Book discussion featured in Channel 5 series on women in workforce
May 17, 2013
- Sign up for Mattison book talk on ‘Lean In’
April 5, 2013
- Dean Mattison to lead WWHEL book talk on ‘Lean In’
March 19, 2013