skip to content


Forms & Petitions

Electronic Forms (e-forms) require a network user ID and password. If your network user ID is no longer active, click on the (e-form) link for the form you want below and you will be given the opportunity to create an ID to use for completing e-forms.

If you are having any difficulty accessing a form, please call GBOSS at (920) 465-2111.

***Occasionally workplace network security will prevent logging in to Dynamic forms. If you are at your place of work and experience errors trying to log into Dynamic forms, please try again from your home or while on campus***

  • Registration Forms

  • Course Registration / Late Add (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Faculty approval to enroll by waiving closed course status, requisite requirements, instructor consent, or time conflicts, and to enroll in courses after the enrollment deadline has passed.
  • Independent Study, Co-op, Teaching Assistant, Projects/Research, Honors (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Faculty approved Independent Studies, Co-ops, Teaching Assistantships, Project/Research, Assistantships, or Honors courses. For internship registrations use the "Internship" paper form below.
  • Internship (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Print only Form
    Faculty approved Internship courses.
  • Credit Overload (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Faculty approval to enroll beyond 18 undergraduate credits and 15 graduate credits.
  • Change Grade(Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Faculty approval for a grade Change.
  • Request to Remove Major/Minor Hold
    Used when you have a declare Major/Minor hold and need to have the hold removed so you can register for another semester in order to meet additional entrance requirements for a restricted Major/Minor.
  • Request to Remove Math or English Competency Hold
    Petition to allow registration prior to completion of remedial course requirements.
  • Declaration of Major/Minor/Certificate Forms

  • Declare my Major/Minor/Certificate
    Faculty approval to Declare a Major/Minor/Certificate. Communication, Education, Human Biology, Human Development, Psychology and Social work require additional steps to declare BEFORE completing this form. Check the department website for more information. If you do not meet the pre-declaration or academic requirements for these majors, your e-form will likely be denied.
  • Drop my Major/Minor/Certificate
    Drop a Major/Minor/Certificate.
  • Declaration of Associates of Arts and Sciences Degree
    This form is used to declare the Associates of Arts and Sciences Degree and is completed in the semester prior to graduation. Please contact Academic Advising for more information (920) 465-2362.
  • Substitutions


    Major/Minor/Certificate Course Substitution (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Faculty approval to use one course in place of another in your Major or Minor.
  • General Education Substitution (For transferred in courses or travel experience)
    Associate Dean of Liberal Arts and Sciences approval to have a TRANSFERRED IN COURSE or TRAVEL EXPERIENCE approved to fulfill a General Education requirement. For further information on specific requirements see the Writing Emphasis Requirement Policies and World Culture Waiver.
  • Misplace General Education Course
    Used by students to request a UW-Green Bay General Education course be moved from fulfilling one category of General Education to another.
  • Petitions


    Late Drop (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Petition to drop a course after the deadline. Please direct all petitions to Petitions are only granted for documented medical or military circumstances, or death of an immediate family member. The documentation must occur during the term the appeal is requested and address how only some classes are affected.

    Late Withdrawal (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Petition to drop all courses and withdraw from the University after the deadline. Please direct all petitions to Petitions are only granted for documented medical or military circumstances, or death of an immediate family member. The documentation must occur during the term the appeal is requested.
  • Miscellaneous Petition (Undergraduate/Grad Students)
    Petition to request an alternative or exception to an academic rule, regulation, procedure, or requirement of UWGB.
  • Academic Standing Forms


    Academic Contract for Strict Probation Students
    Contract must be completed to remove a strict probation hold.

    Academic Forgiveness
    Petition to remove prior academic grades from GPA calculation. Certain conditions apply to qualify.

    Making Academic Course Corrections (for students on Probation)
    Your cumulative GPA is dangerously low. You need to work extra hard this semester to get your GPA back up to the 2.0 mark. Complete this form to reflect where you are currently struggling and identify areas where you may need to get help.

    Suspension Petition
    Petition to appeal suspension status and gain permission to register for courses. Please contact GBOSS for more information.


    Miscellaneous Forms


    Name Change
    Used by students to change legal name and upload copies for proof of name change within form. (e.g., marriage certificate, drivers license).

  • Replacement Diploma Request
    Print only form
    Replace a lost or damaged diploma.
  • Retroactive Credit
    Upon completion of a specific language, Music Application, or Math courses, students may earn additional credits with faculty approval.


    Faculty Only Forms


    Incomplete Grade
    Completed by faculty members only to submit incomplete grade deadline information.