Events & Activities
Think of the University Union as the “living room” for the UW-Green Bay campus. Events are planned with students in mind, and are fun and affordable, or even free!
- Monthly Programs – Games, specials, giveaways, entertainment and more! Special events held once a month in the University Union.
- Open Mic Nights - Music, poetry, and comedy are all part of Open Mic Night. Get on stage and show what you’ve got, or just sit back and relax! Held twice monthly in the Common Grounds Coffeehouse.
- After Hours Dance Party - Dance the night away at UW-Green Bay’s very own alcohol-free dance club! Held one Friday a month in the Phoenix Club. Best yet….no cover charge!
- Jazz Jam – Listen to UW-Green Bay Music students perform LIVE! Held once per month in the Phoenix Club. Free event!
- Mixed Mashed Monday – Crafts, games and tournaments, cooking lessons, performers…..there is always something to do on a Monday! Events held every Monday.
- Cultural Cuisine Luncheons – Enjoy a delicious buffet of internationally themed food, prepared by campus caterer A’viands Food Services. Student discounts are offered, and you can use your Dining Points! Held twice per semester.
- UWGB Nites - Games, snacks, crafts, tournaments, concerts - they’re all part of UWGB Nites. Held the third Friday of each month from 10pm-1am. Good things happen late at night!
- CheapSeats Movie Series - $2.00 movie showings on the big screen in the Christie Theatre. Concessions available from the Phoenix Club. Click Here for the latest movie schedule. (link to FB page for CheapSeats) Click Here for more information on upcoming events! (link to Facebook events page)