Setting up your account
Let's get started
Welcome, fearless dreamers and forward-looking achievers
Congratulations on your admission to UW-Green Bay! Setting up your network account is essential as you take your next steps as a student. This account information will give you access to your university email, Student Information System and other important actions. You will use the link below to set up your account. Please review these steps before you begin:
- Using the link below, you will access the password set up/reset portal.
- You will need your User ID/email address, which you can find in your admission letter or the email notifying you of your Wings Portal access. You will include the "@uwgb.edu" portion of your User ID/email. (email@example.com).
- On the next screen, you will select the option for "I forgot my password" (even as you initially set up your password).
- You will be asked to verify your account with a verification code sent to your alternate email address. Your alternate email address is the one you provided in your application and recorded in our student system. If you no longer have access to this email address, please contact the IT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-465-2309.
- When you are prompted to select your password, please keep in mind that it must meet all of the following criteria. If it does not, you will receive an error and not be able to set the password. Please keep this list of criteria available as you set up your password.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 14 characters
- Passwords must be a mix of upper case, lower case, numbers, and special characters.
- Must be changed at least every 180 days
- Passwords should not exceed 32 characters.
- Must not contain any character more than twice consecutively.
- Cannot contain any personally identifiable information, such as the user's first or last name.
- If you encounter problems setting up your account, please contact the IT Service Desk at email@example.com or 920-465-2309. Please have your User ID/email, campus ID and identifying information available, as you will be ask to verify your identity.
Set your password
The experts at the IT Service Desk can assist. Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-465-2309.
Get tech help