HIMT professionals are experts in managing patient health information, administering computer information systems, and coding diagnoses and procedures for services provided to patients.
The Wisconsin Health Information Management Association is a not-for-profit organization providing leadership for the management of health records in the state of Wisconsin. WHIMA cultivates innovative concepts for improving the management of patient health record systems.
Meet Your Advisor
Advisers are here to help every step of the way. Contact Brenda Tyczkowski with questions about admission, applying, curriculum, financial aid, resources for returning adult students, technical support, and more!
New Nursing Chair Named
Susan Gallagher-Lepak is the new Nursing Chair. Learn more about the Nursing Program, including the new MSN degree in Leadership and Management in Health Systems.
News stories in Inside
- Bones the Skeleton is mad for March
March 7, 2014
- Nursing professor from Brazil to talk on ‘Mental Health and Human Rights’
February 17, 2014
- Back by popular demand, Nursing’s Hovarter to repeat webinar
January 22, 2014
- UW-Green Bay students take silver in state Healthcare Case Study Competition
January 13, 2014
- UW-Green Bay celebrates Terrific 2013
December 18, 2013