The best way to learn theatre is to create theatre. Students can take advantage of the mainstage productions, excellent facilities, and highly-involved faculty that our program offers.
The UW-Green Bay Theatre and Dance Program emphasizes values that are at the core of the UW-Green Bay mission; a rigorous academic environment, interdisciplinarity, development of strong problem-solving and communication skills, excellence in achievement, national prominence, and the facilitation of campus/community partnerships.
Theatre Inspiring Conversation
News stories in Inside
- Photos: Pioneer flier shares women’s WWII history with UW-Green Bay students
March 7, 2014
- Fearless females: Theatre and Dance presents ‘Censored on Final Approach’
February 20, 2014
- UW-Green Bay’s ‘Avenue Q’ a hit at regional theatre ‘playoffs’
January 23, 2014
- ‘Avenue Q’ gets rave review, strong sendoff to Great Lakes theatre regionals
January 7, 2014
- Warming up on a cold day: ‘Avenue Q’ preps for regionals with Monday show
January 3, 2014