Welcome, Learn, and Do!
Welcome to the Office of Sustainability at UW-Green Bay, where "green" is more than a part of our name. Whether you look at the vast natural areas on campus, our educational philosophy, or our history – dedicating ourselves to a sustainable future has been important here ever since our founding.
What's going on?
- Green Honors for UW-Green Bay: 4th consecutive year in Princeton Review
April 17, 2015
- EARTH WEEK arrives at #EcoU, events April 20 through 25
April 16, 2015
- iPat Film Series presents “Damnation” 7pm on April 7th (free!)
March 31, 2015
- Campus Conservation Nationals 2015: How low can you go?
March 24, 2015
- Recyclemania Week 5: We recycled 5.41 lbs per capita!
March 19, 2015
Sustainability stories in Inside
- Wilson-Doenges talks psychology of conservation
April 22, 2015
- Faculty note: Cruz talk on Tena at U of New Mexico
December 5, 2014
- Food system activist Gustafson to speak Nov. 4
October 24, 2014
- The bee’s knees: Campus keepers reap sweet rewards with harvest
July 31, 2014
- International water/environment seminar will meet on campus
June 13, 2014
Our faculty development program brings fresh ideas into the classrooms at UW-Green Bay.
Plastic Film Recycling
Give new life to old bags! Bring your grocery bags (and more!) to one of our recycling bins! Find locations and more
Can I recycle this?
What to do with your old batteries, light bulbs, and toner cartridges? Save them from the landfill! Learn how and where
Eco U Snapshot
Spring comes to campus, as seen by Sam Zingsheim. See more
Message from the Chancellor
"As chancellor, I am proud of our em-
phasis on sustainability, and proud of our students, alumni and their difference-making work in green careers locally and around the world." Read the full message
Make your degree greener
The EMBI-Certificate is open to students in all academic programs, and will not delay your graduation. Read more
Working toward Zero
As a member of ACUPCC™, UW-Green Bay’s Climate Action Plan describes our ongoing efforts to become carbon neutral. Read more
Green Honors for 'Eco U'
UW-Green Bay is proud to be included for the third time in The Princeton Review’s Guide to 332 Green Colleges: 2014 Edition. Read more
We achieved silver status in the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System™ (STARS) two times in a row! Read more
UW-Green Bay is cool
It's official: The Sierra Club ranked UW-Green Bay #106 in the 2014 edition of America's Cool Schools.
See the full ranking