Testing Services and Assessment
The Office of Testing Services and Assessment is dedicated to providing accurate and timely information and services to support campus planning and decision-making, program assessment, and the assessment of student learning. To meet the needs of UW-Green Bay and the region, we provide comprehensive testing services that adhere to nationally recognized standards. Testing Services and Assessment is staffed by the Coordinator of Testing Services. The office is part of the Office of the Registrar's Office, and is managed by the Registrar.
Testing Services and Assessment responsibilities include:
- Conducting and analyzing results from annual student surveys.
- Coordinating the administration of institutional testing and credit-by-examination programs.
- Coordinating activities related to WI Placement Testing and posting results.
- Coordinating activities associated with the Credit for Prior Learning Program.
- Preparing and distributing reports to university constituencies.
- Providing the academic program chairs with any requested survey data.
- Managing and maintaining results from the Course Comments Questionnaire.