- Innovative Curriculum: Learn to think differently with future-focused classes.
- Inspired Leadership: Lead your team while realizing your full leadership potential.
- Impactful Solutions: Transform yourself and your organization on business frontiers.
An Executive MBA that prepares business thought-leaders to positively impact the future.
In this age of digital transformation, this unique executive MBA program prepares future leaders to successfully imagine the future, disrupt the status quo and create a positive impact in their company, industry and community.
Unlike traditional MBA programs whose curriculums are predominately based on the functional, siloed areas of business, the Impact MBA shifts the culture of your business from a linear to an exponential adoption of new ideas and technology with:
Business Frontier Trends
The Sharing Economy
Recent NewsAn invalid request URI was provided. Either the request URI must be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set.
Take the Next Step
The Impact MBA stands apart from other programs in Wisconsin
- Open to all undergraduate educational backgrounds—no previous business degree required.
- Establishing best practices to enable businesses to thrive in a changing world.
- Helping an individual, organization or enterprise adapt successfully and remain relevant.
- Cultivating a culture that’s comfortable with disruption and risk-taking.
- Participating in a program that goes beyond learning content, but creates new knowledge.
A program committed to individual, organizational and regional success in Northeast Wisconsin.
Make an Impact
Retired CEO and Chairman, Foth
Managing Director, TitletownTech; Board of Directors, Green Bay Packers
Principal, The 3rd Element, Inc.
Career and Family Friendly
Our flexible program is designed for busy schedules. Ten-week semesters blend online and four face-to-face Saturday classes. Complete your degree in under two years with summers off.
Learn as a Team
Cohort-based program ensures support, teamwork and shared resources.
Most affordable executive MBA program in the region at $48,000.
You’ll be taught by internationally recognized scholars and subject matter experts.