The program is designed to prepare effective leaders and decision makers for the region's businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
The Master's of Management program is a 10-course/30-credit program that fits the needs of the working professional. The program can be completed in three years and has a core set of courses that provide students with a strong foundation for effective decision-making.
Convenient scheduling is one of the program's key advantages. Master's of Management courses are offered to accommodate full-time workers and address their real-world needs.
A Program That Meets YOUR Needs!
- Small classes
- Convenient class times
- Tailored to your career interests
- Expert faculty dedicated to your success
News stories in Inside
- School of Business’ Radosevich honored as inaugural Cofrin Endowed Chair
January 22, 2015
- Radosevich first to hold Cofrin Endowed Chair at UW-Green Bay
December 30, 2014
- Ranking of MSM programs puts UW-Green Bay at No. 36
November 17, 2014