UW-Green Bay's sixth chancellor
Dr. Gary L. Miller began his role as the sixth chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay on August 1, 2014 and his installation was held Friday, November 14, 2014.
To meet budget challenges and to turn them into opportunities we will need the engagement of everyone. Please share your best ideas and ask important questions.
In a brief video message, Chancellor Miller reiterates his invitation seeking broad-based participation in campus planning to address a possible $4 million reduction in the 2015-16 budget because of state budget cuts.
Recent News & Notes
- Student ‘Town Hall’ with President Cross
March 25, 2015
- Employee ‘Town Hall’ with President Cross
March 24, 2015
- Pres. Cross Town Halls on Tues. Mar. 24
March 19, 2015
Chancellor stories in Inside
- Giving back: Morgridges ‘planting trees’ for next generation
March 10, 2015
- Admissions is calling on you
March 9, 2015
- ‘Uncomfortable’ choices: Chancellor shares update at Town Hall III
March 6, 2015