The English Department offers emphases in Literature, Creative Writing, and English Education to encourage literacy and the study of language.
The Campus Writers' Union brings together writers of all genres to engage in friendly critiques of non-academic work. Additionally, we attend conferences, invite writers to lead discussions, and help prepare students planning on entering MFA programs.
MEGAzine is a publication of the Writers' Union. We provide a publishing outlet for writers who desire an audience and want to be heard. We're open to expanding our horizons so send us your songs, rants, graffiti, Twitterature, and anything else you believe to be art.
Sheepshead Review is both a student organization and an English course for credit. Interested students may become involved in the student organization by attending any one of the bi-weekly general meetings held on campus.
The journal is a reflection of UW-Green Bay. All students, faculty, and alumni are encouraged to participate!
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay’s Meacham wins literary journal contest for flash fiction chapbook
January 22, 2014
- Student speaker: See the magic, seize the adventure
December 14, 2013
- Spanish/English major Reisenauer is Outstanding Student, class speaker
December 6, 2013
- Spanish, English graduate Reisenauer is Outstanding Student, class speaker
December 5, 2013
- DeVante Blanks scores biggest assist with children
October 24, 2013