The English Department offers emphases in Literature, Creative Writing, and English Education to encourage literacy and the study of language.
English 305: Novel Writing Workshop
English 436: Major Authors: Cormac McCarthy
Coming Soon! Spring 2015
English 312: Topics in Creative Writing: Screenwriting
English 436: Major Authors: Lord Byron
English 331: Major Prose: Experimental Fiction and Introduction to Digital Humanities
Sheepshead Review is both a student organization and an English course for credit. Interested students may become involved in the student organization by attending any one of the bi-weekly general meetings held on campus.
The journal is a reflection of UW-Green Bay. All students, faculty, and alumni are encouraged to participate!
News stories in Inside
- Sneak peak: Sutton’s ‘Searching for Romeo’ is featured musical for 2016/17
May 4, 2016
- Faculty publication: Rebecca Nesvet
April 29, 2016
- Voices of Veterans: Capturing the oral history and spirit of Northeast Wisconsin veterans
December 1, 2015
- Innovative teaching methods lead to heartfelt relationships, practical learning
October 27, 2015
- Award-winning poet Coutley, a UW-Green Bay alumna, returns for reading
October 20, 2015