"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought."
The Office of Grants and Research (OGR) advises and assists members of the UW-Green Bay Community who are engaged in scholarly and creative activities. The services of the OGR are similar to the Sponsored Research or Sponsored Programs office provided at other universities.
The OGR provides information, services, and support above and beyond what is available from traditional departmental sources, so that members of the UW-Green Bay community may compete successfully for outside funding to conduct scientific research, create works of art, compose music, write books and articles, improve their performance in the classroom, and better serve their students, their professions, and the public.
- Nicolet National Bird Survey
July 18, 2016
- The Process Behind Innovation
February 22, 2016
- Grants.gov Adobe Reader DC Compatibility Issues
January 29, 2016
News stories in Inside
- Forsythe, Houghton receive fisheries grant for sturgeon and whitefish research
August 18, 2016
- Register for the Wis. Science and Technology Forum
July 1, 2016
- 41 Psychology students present at regional conference
May 2, 2016