We strive to be the destination for learners & leaders in NE Wisconsin and beyond, who seek engaging educational opportunities, professional success, and innovative business solutions
The Cofrin School of Business is a community of teachers and learners dedicated to the exchange of knowledge, skills, and values that enables them to serve their organizations and communities as engaged professionals.
We achieve this mission through the following actions:
- Providing a transformative business education that prepares learners to ethically and critically address complex issues and deliver innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Developing and sustaining partnerships that facilitate the exchange of knowledge and resources with key stakeholders, including students, alumni, faculty, businesses, and other organizations and individuals that comprise the community.
- Developing and retaining faculty members who continually seek to enhance their teaching and service through reflective practice and who participate in high quality and impactful scholarship that incorporates discovery, application, and teaching and learning.
UW-Green Bay is a member of AACSB International — The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International is a membership association of educational institutions, business, not-for-profit and government organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in business administration and management. Membership does not imply accreditation.
News stories in Inside
- CEO 101: Legendary Costco leader talks business with UW-Green Bay students
April 3, 2014
- Pitch perfect: Students compete for best elevator speech
March 12, 2014
- UW-Green Bay students to showcase research at March 12 state Capitol event
March 10, 2014
- Reminder: Presentation by Austin E. Cofrin Endowed Chair finalist
February 27, 2014
- UW-Green Bay announces recipients of ‘Distinguished,’ ‘Recent’ alumni awards
February 21, 2014