Skip to main content

MATC Transfer Guides

Transferring from Milwaukee Area Technical College?

An unofficial credit evaluation is the best way to understand how your credits will transfer towards your UW-Green Bay degree. If you're just looking for a place to start, however, these guides and agreements will give you an idea of how your credits will align with UW-Green Bay.

Talk to an Admissions Counselor

Articulation Agreements

Articulation agreements detail the blocks of courses that your school and UW-Green Bay have determined will transfer together. All of the courses in the block must be completed in order to transfer appropriately.

MATC DegreeUW-Green Bay DegreeArticulation Agreement


Foundation of Teacher Education
Associate of Applied Science
Bachelor of Science
Major: Education
Foundation of Teacher Education to Education


Registered NurseBachelor of Science
Major: Nursing
RN to BSN Completion Program
Michelle Ferry, UW-Green Bay admissions advisor

Ready tochat?

See how the rest of your credits will transfer with an unofficial credit evaluation. We're waiting to help you reach your degree!

Contact us

Students hanging out in a campus lounge


Schedule a visit to see our beautiful campus. We are happy to arrange for a campus tour and meeting with an admissions counselor.

Visit Us

student studying

Meet Us

Arrange for a meeting with an admissions counselor to learn more about our campus and how your credit will transfer to UW-Green Bay.

Schedule a Meeting

female students working together in class


UW-Green Bay is transfer-friendly! Stay on track to graduation. Begin your application today.

Get Started