There is no design without discipline. There is no discipline without intelligence. — Massimo Vignelli
UWGB Celebrates Pink Week
The UW-Green Bay campus is getting pretty in pink this week, part of a national celebration dedicated to the harmonious hue.
Pink Week is a weeklong national “holiday” first celebrated in 1993. Its purpose, organizers say, is simple — to celebrate the color pink. It has no political, religious or social agenda. The idea? Just think pink.
Juried Student Art Exhibition
The Lawton Gallery at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay will present the 40th Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition Nov. 15-Dec. 6 at the gallery in Theatre Hall on campus, 2420 Nicolet Drive.
An opening reception for the show will be held from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, with an artist awards ceremony set to begin at 5 p.m.
News stories in Inside
- Meinhardt’s Dec. 16 talk co-sponsored by Pride Center
December 9, 2015
- Artist in residence: Brittanie Bondie and moon light
December 4, 2015
- 43rd Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
November 24, 2015
- Sherman, Gates present The Flax Project in ‘After Thoughts’ talk Nov. 3
October 28, 2015
- Exceptionally special Alumni Awards
October 19, 2015