There is no design without discipline. There is no discipline without intelligence. — Massimo Vignelli
UWGB Celebrates Pink Week
The UW-Green Bay campus is getting pretty in pink this week, part of a national celebration dedicated to the harmonious hue.
Pink Week is a weeklong national “holiday” first celebrated in 1993. Its purpose, organizers say, is simple — to celebrate the color pink. It has no political, religious or social agenda. The idea? Just think pink.
Juried Student Art Exhibition
The Lawton Gallery at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay will present the 40th Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition Nov. 15-Dec. 6 at the gallery in Theatre Hall on campus, 2420 Nicolet Drive.
An opening reception for the show will be held from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, with an artist awards ceremony set to begin at 5 p.m.
News stories in Inside
- Reminder: Faculty art show opens Thursday
February 4, 2015
- UW-Green Bay Lawton Gallery to present faculty exhibit Feb. 5-26
January 28, 2015
- Cheery expression: Alumna Oudeans’ art spreads holiday cheer
December 17, 2014
- Student Art Sale: Art Agency to host Kavarna event Saturday
December 12, 2014
- National Ugly Christmas-Sweater Day arrives on campus
December 9, 2014