The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) offers financial need-based scholarships that can be applied to qualifying camp programs at UW-Green Bay. Scholarships are first come, first served until all are given out. Students are only eligible to receive a Department of Public Instruction (DPI) scholarship three times a year.
- Student must be a Wisconsin resident. At least one parent/guardian must live in the state of Wisconsin.
- Student must qualify for free or reduced lunch. This will be confirmed by the student's school.
- Must be enrolled in a qualifying camp.
How to Apply
It is recommended that students applying for a scholarship should complete the scholarship application process before enrolling in camp. Your application must be signed by a school counselor or school designee in the administration or district office to confirm eligibility for free or reduced lunches. A teacher's signature is not valid.
- Download, print and complete the scholarship form in English, Spanish or Hmong.
- Do not send the scholarship form to the Madison DPI office. It will take your application several weeks longer to reach our office. Since scholarships are given on a first come, first served basis, this would be a considerable disadvantage. Email or mail the completed form to:
Camps & Youth Programs
3350 Leon Bond Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54311