Develop a greater understanding of what it means to be human through the study of history, literature, philosophy, religion, languages, and world civilizations.
Great Books Reading Group
Held at the Brown County Library (main branch), these discussions of "great books" are hosted by Humanistic Studies faculty and are open to the public.
- Second Tuesday of the month (During the academic year)
- 6:30 p.m.
- 2nd Floor Board Room
Green Bay Film Society
The Green Bay Film Society is a non-profit community group dedicated to bringing international and independent films to N.E. Wisconsin and to engaging in discussion of film.
This year's Film Series will be held in the Auditorium of the Neville Public Museum. All films begin at 7:00 P.M. and are free and open to the public.Learn more »
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay honors top faculty, staff with 2015 Founders Awards
August 27, 2015
- Faculty note:
August 24, 2015
- Faculty note: Aldrete publication
August 13, 2015
- Clif Ganyard is new Associate Provost
August 11, 2015
- Aldrete returns from talk on Linothorax at international conference in London
August 2, 2015