Spanish & Latin American Studies Internships
La educación no solo se da en las aulas.
Complement our language and cultural-centered curriculum by completing an internship. You’ll get real work experience, build your resume and have the opportunity to learn more about Spanish culture.
Internships for Credit
Most Modern Language internships earn students 2 credits (up to a maximum of 12 credits). To be considered for an internship, you should:
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Be able to dedicate at least 10-12 hours/week to Humanistic Studies internships or at least 6-8 hours/week to Modern Language internships.
- Have a resume description of past work experience.
Please note that students of junior and senior standing are given preference.
- Work an average of 10-12 hours/week in HUS internships (for 3 credits), or work an average of 6-8 hours/week in Modern Language internships (for 2 credits).
- Establish and attend a schedule of regular meetings with UW-Green Bay internship Advisor throughout the semester.
- Complete and submit written assignments to be graded by Internship Advisor (written assignments usually consist of a paper, journal, and/or portfolio).