Mobile Crisis Response Team Training
Individuals who complete this course series will have achieved a critical skillset and job-ready competencies to provide crisis intervention services in a community setting, via mobile crisis response teams.
Individuals who complete this series will obtain the following knowledge and/or skills to provide crisis intervention as part of a mobile crisis response team:
- Crisis response via mobile teams.
- Providing crisis intervention for individuals with substance use disorders.
- Working with peer providers.
- Effective use of telehealth in mobile team response.
- Application of de-escalation strategies to defuse crisis situations.
- Harm reduction concepts and practice in crisis intervention.
- Understanding secondary trauma and self-care practices.
- Mobile Crisis Response Teams Orientation course (10 Continuing Education Hours)
- Mobile Crisis Teaming (5 Continuing Education Hours)
- Substance Use in Crisis Intervention (8 Continuing Education Hours)
- Harm Reduction in Crisis Intervention (4 Continuing Education Hours)
- Peer Support in Mobile Crisis Teams (3 Continuing Education Hours)
- Working With Individuals at Elevated Risk for Suicide via Telehealth (4 Continuing Education Hours)
- Self-Awareness and Co-Regulation: Concrete Skills for Intervention in Crisis (4 Continuing Education Hours)
You must register for and complete the above courses in order to earn a Digital Badge. You can use our Mobile Crisis Response Team Orientation and Training Checklist to keep track of your training requirements. Once all coursework is complete, you can request the digital badge by emailing email@example.com. You will be enrolled in a Digital Badge course in Canvas, through which you will complete a Knowledge Check Quiz. You must complete that final quiz with a passing score of at least 90% in order to earn your badge. Your badge will be awarded through Canvas.
Please submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.