RN TO BSN ONLINE DEGREE
Find Your Balance
The quality education you need. The flexible schedule and support you want. 100% online.
At UW-Green Bay, we eagerly change and adapt to meet the needs of our students. That’s why we offer a fully online RN to BSN degree. Our program provides nursing education that builds on your prior experiences, knowledge and skills. With classes offered year round, you can finish your degree in 15 to 20 months.
What to Expect at UW-Green Bay
Our nursing advisors guide and support you from pre-admission through graduation.
What You'll Learn Online
Students are inspired to think critically and address complex health issues in a diverse and evolving world, conscious of environmental sustainability. Classes are available in 7 and 14 week formats.
How Online Classes Work
Wondering what online nursing classes will be like? Our BSN@Home program uses innovative, media-enhanced technologies to make your online classes engaging.
Your Career & Your Calling
We are here to help you transform your community.
Our program transforms you so that you can improve health and healthcare delivery as you learn to:
- Discover the latest evidence-based nursing practices
- Understand how health policy impacts your practice
- Expand your knowledge of population health through practicum experiences close to home
- Examine cultural and global health issues
- Learn recent advances in informatics and innovative healthcare technologies