We are always looking for students and community members to volunteer with us! If you are interested in volunteering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also inquire with our Student Leads and/or Advisor. Please see our Contact Us page for more information.
Perks of Volunteering with the Campus Cupboard:
- We are a nonprofit food pantry for students and their families
- Your contributions will help students and their families in need
- You can work on your own time, and we allow for flexible scheduling for volunteer shifts
- You can use your volunteer times for required volunteer hours (ex: student orgs, community service requirements, etc.)
- Donation Sort: We are looking for volunteers to sort new donations into their appropriate areas. Take any donations left on any of the tables or in the donation room and sort them accordingly. When sorting food, place items near similar items. If there are no items on the shelf like the one you have, use your best judgment to place the item in its new home.
- Food Sort: We are looking for volunteers to help label food items in our space with their expiration dates. If an item is expiring within the month or has already expired, place it on the metal drawers in the front of the room, under the chalkboard. This job can be done on your own time. Contact us for more information and to set up training.
- Clothing Swap: We are looking for donations to collect and prepare donations for Clothing Swaps held each semester. Opportunities include packing clothes and household items for storage, moving the stored items to the event venue, event set-up/operations/tear-down, and moving clothes back to the Cupboard or a local partner to donate. For more information, inquire with a student lead or Stacie.
If you have a disability and would like to discuss accommodations, contact Stacie Christian at 920-465-2258.