This is your moment of reckoning! After you have completed the semester (or term), you can view your grades posted online through your SIS account. You may also print a copy of your grade report.
Log in to SIS
How to check your grades
- Log in to SIS. The “Student Center” page will appear.
- Under the academics drop down menu select “Grades.”
- Click the >> to continue.
- On “View My Grades” page, select the term from the drop down menu and click “Change.”
- To print your grade report, click the printer friendly icon on the bottom of the page.
When are grades due?
Grades are due 96 hours after the last day of final exams. Find the exact date on the academic calendar. If you do not see your grades posted at this time, contact your professor.
What does my grade mean? What is my GPA?
It's a good idea to understand how our grading system works. Your grades in class are based on a 4.0 scale. Check the grading system page to see how many grade points per credit each letter grade earns and what they mean. It also shows how to calculate your GPA and determine your class standing. For more information on grades, see the UW-Green Bay Grading Policy.
Contact us at the Green Bay One Stop Shop desk, and we'll answer your question or point you in the right direction to where you need to go next.