Skip to main content

Change Contact Information

At some point during your college career, you may need to change your address, phone number or even your name. It's important to let UW-Green Bay know of these changes so we can keep your student records up-to-date. Here are some instructions for how to change your personal information.

Address or Phone Change

You can easily update your address, phone number and other personal information via your online student account in SIS.

  1. Log in to SIS, and the “Student Center” page will appear.
  2. Under "Contact Information", click on the item you wish to edit.
  3. Click “Edit.”
  4. Enter the correct information.
  5. Click "Save" and "OK."

Name Update

All name changes can be requested via the Personal Data Update online form or submitting the Name Update PDF found on the Registrar's form page. Supporting documentation is required for a Legal Name Update only.

If you're a student at the Manitowoc, Marinette or Sheboygan campuses, work with your campus Student Services.

24hr Lapse in Canvas: If you currently use Canvas for your courses, you will temporarily lose access while your name change is processed. The outage typically lasts 24 hours. If you would like us to wait to process your changes, you can indicate on the form which weekday you prefer.

Update Information After Graduation

You have access to your SIS account for for six months after graduating. At that point, you'll be prompted to reset your password, and that will give you access for another six months. Once SIS access has expired, you'll need to contact the Student Services Center at 920-465-2111 to update any information. Personally identifiable information change requests (name change, gender change or Social Security number) must be validated with appropriate documentation.

Mara Sylvester

Let's Connect

If you need help changing your contact information, please get in touch with us.

Contact Us