Skip to main content

Student ID

Get Ready to Smile

No filters—just marvelous you!

Your UW-Green Bay Student ID is more than just your official student identification card. It also gives you access to a variety of services on campus. We recommend you carry it with you.

Get Your Student ID

Students getting their campus ID cards at GB Orientation

Student ID

While the student ID card is not required, we do strongly encourage it – it even helps to have your ID on you at all times. If you're an online-only student, you don't need a student ID card. There is a fee of $10.00, but the charge for the first card for newly admitted students is covered by your first semester orientation or transfer fee.

UW-Green Bay Student ID with last 9 digits of the student ID number outlined

Among many other uses, your University Identification Card (also known as your student ID or campus ID) serves as:

  • a meal card and library card.
  • a way to access the Kress Events Center and other buildings like campus housing and select classrooms.
  • a valid voter ID.
  • a pass to attend regular season Green Bay Phoenix athletic events and UW-Green Bay music performances (main campus students only).

Get Your Student ID 

Find Your Student ID Number

Your 9-digit student ID number is the last 9 digits of string of numbers on the bottom of your ID card. Need your student ID number, but don't have an ID card? Don't worry, you can find it in your SIS account.

Get your 9-Digit Student ID Number

  1. Log in to SIS
  2. Select Other Financial from the drop down box
  3. Click Charges Due
  4. Click Printer Friendly Page
  5. Find your Student ID number on the page

Get your 7-Digit Student ID Number

  1. Log in to SIS
  2. Click Student Links
  3. Click Voter ID Verification
  4. Look for Empl ID (your 7-digit Student ID)


  1. Log in to SIS
  2. Select Other Academic from the drop down box
  3. Click Transcript: View Unofficial
  4. Click Report Type: Unofficial Transcript
  5. Look for Student ID (your 7-digit Student ID)

Having trouble logging in? 
Call the UW-Green Bay IT Help Desk at (920) 465-2309 to verify your identify and gain access.

Where to Get Your ID

You can get your student ID card at these locations on the Green Bay, Marinette, Manitowoc or Sheboygan campuses.

Green Bay


  • Sheboygan Campus Student Services Office during the regular semester.
  • During summer or winter break, please call 920-459-6633 to schedule a day and time to come to the Sheboygan Campus Student Services Office.


  • Manitowoc Campus Student Services Office during the regular semester.
  • During summer or winter break, please call 920-683-4707 to schedule a day and time to come to the Manitowoc Campus Student Services Office.


  • Student Services Office in the main building, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Get a Replacement ID

Campus ID locations can issue a replacement ID card for a $15 fee during normal business hours.

Johnny Lai, Manitowoc Student Services Specialist

have Questions?

Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help!

Contact us