COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Name/Address Change

How do I change my name?

Fill out the Name Change Form and provide documentation (driver’s license, marriage license, etc. with the new name) to the Registrar’s Office (SS1100). Submission of this form will restrict access to D2L for up to 24 hours.

Use the Name Change Form to request the preferred name option.

How do I change my address?

Students can update their address and other personal information on SIS.

  • Log into SIS
  • The “Student Center” page will appear
  • Under Contact Information, click on the item you wish to edit
  • Click “Edit”
  • Enter the correct information
  • Click Save and OK

How do I update my information after graduating?

Students have access to SIS for one year after graduating. Once SIS access has expired, students will need to contact the Registrar’s Office 920-465-2111 to update any information. Personally identifiable information change requests (name change, gender change or Social Security number) must be validated with appropriate documentation.