MS Biodiversity Conservation & Management Admissions
Each student’s prior academic background is evaluated by the UW-Green Bay Academic Director. Students who show exceptional promise but lack the minimal prerequisites may be admitted provisionally. Applicants are not required to take the GRE for admission. A completed application consists of the following:
- UW-Green Bay Graduate Application form.
- Two letters of evaluation or recommendation letters (can be professional or academic). Use the MS Bioversity Conservation & Management letter of evaluation form.
- A personal statement describing the reasons behind your decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you'll bring to the MS Biodiversity Conservation & Management program.
- Official transcripts (undergraduate and graduate).
- $56.00 application fee.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
In order to be considered for the program, you'll need:
- Any bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) based on a 4.0 scale.
This program is 100% online. International students are welcome to apply for and enroll in the program. However, they are unable to apply for an F-1 or J-1 visa based on enrollment in this program. In addition to the application materials, international students will also need to provide the following documentation:
- A test of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS or the Duolingo English Test).
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation from a professional evaluation service currently recognized by NACES. UW-Green Bay recommends one of the following evaluation services: