Located in the Main Building, room 2224 on campus, the Student Services Office is your resource for information about the Sheboygan Campus, including information about registering for classes, financial aid, and campus events. Visit us or use online resource to find answers to your question in area like:
Student Services Staff
The Student Services staff is here to help you reach your academic goals. Feel free to call, email or make an appointment with a member of the staff to get the information and assistance you need.
Visit us or use online resources to find answers to your questions in areas like:
New Student Registration
1. Placement Tests
- Please plan to take your placement tests at least two weeks prior to your Advising & Registration date, or before meeting with your advisor (transfer students). View complete placement test information.
- Placement tests are required of all new, incoming students who have not yet completed college level English, mathematics or foreign language coursework. If you have taken AP, Concurrent Enrollment, or CAPP coursework during high school, please contact Solution Center for clarification on which tests are needed.
- Transfer students may not be required to take the tests if they have completed college level coursework that provides an indication of the level of mathematics, writing or foreign language already successfully accomplished.
2. GB Orientation, Sheboygan Campus
- This session is focused on the "need-to-know" information for new freshman.
- Receive your placement results, understand degree requirements and ultimately, work with advisors to schedule classes.
- An email will be sent to you with available dates.
3. GB Welcome, Sheboygan Campus
- The last step in the New Student Orientation process!
- Get oriented to campus. Learn about campus resources and student life opportunities (clubs, organizations, athletics, and more!)
- Meet new people and have some fun.