COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Declaring a Major or Minor

To declare a major or minor in Arts Management, fill out the "Declare my Major/Minor/Certificate" form.

Once the form is complete send it to Ellen Rosewall at

At the same time, please send a short email to Prof. Rosewall with information about your other majors or minors (if any) and career plans.

You are highly encouraged to contact Prof. Rosewall to schedule an advising appointment prior to declaring your major or minor.

An advising appointment is required if you are a second-semester junior or a senior, as we will need to determine whether or not you have enough semesters left to complete the requirements.