How will my semester be impacted by COVID-19?
UW-Green Bay is intending to instruct students through methods in the that will allow them to be safe and successful. Planning is in place for a number of modes of instruction. To find out more about each mode visit our Learning Options website. Following your Advising and Registration session, you can find any changes to your classes in your SIS portal.

Is this program required?
GB Orientation is the best way to build your class schedule, make connections, and prepare to begin your time as a UWGB student. All of the information is designed to support your transition to college and success in your first year.

Where do I register for GB Orientation at the Marinette, Manitowoc, or Sheboygan campus?
Click on the button below to take you to the registration for your campus.

Where do I find my username and password?
Your admission packet has your initial username and password, which you will need to log in to email, SIS, etc. If you can't find that information or if it is not working, please contact the IT Service Desk at gbit@uwgb.edu or 920-465-2309 for assistance. NOTE: Do not include "@uwgb.edu" at the end of your username when logging into SIS.

Do I need to register for Math Placement Testing?
Wisconsin Regional Placement Testing is required as part of your enrollment and registration process. The placement tests are used to place you into the appropriate level Math or World Language course. Beginning March 15, 2021, you will be able to begin the registration process. Please use the button below for more information.

How do I request special accommodations?
If you have any special needs or accommodations for your GB Orientation, please contact GBOSS at 920-465-2111, or email gboss@uwgb.edu.

What do I need to know about on-campus housing?
You can find all the information you need by visiting the Residence Life website. You view your building floor plan, find out what to bring, or contact them if you have any questions.

How do I pick my dining plan?
You can use the buttons below to find out more information about meal plans. Students in on-campus residence halls are required to have a meal plan but can choose the option that is best for them. Students select their meal plan when going through their housing express check-in. (NOTE: Students in on-campus apartments are not required to have a meal plan.)

How do I get my UW-Green Bay student ID?
To get your UW-Green Bay student ID, visit the University Ticketing and Information Center in our University Union. You can find their building hours by using the button below.

What is the story behind the three T's?
The three T's of UW-Green Bay refer to trees, toilets, and tunnels (we also like to include teachers in there)! The surrounding arboretum with the many trees create a beautiful landscape for campus throughout the year. The toilets refer to the personal bathroom that you have when living on-campus. The tunnels provide connections between buildings to make it easy for students to get around campus while staying dry and warm. They are just three quick reasons why we love UW-Green Bay!

Have additional questions?
Please contact GBOSS (Green Bay One Stop Shop) at 920-465-2111 or gboss@uwgb.edu, and we would be happy to assist.